.







A Zombie Novella

Welcome to my blog for Turning, the novella! This is the spot to find news on the eBook, added snippets, and any future plans for the story and its world. If you've read it, I hope you enjoyed it, and thanks. :) If you're new to the story, check it out below.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Turning is FREE today!!


Yes, it's another Zombie Dash! Come along and grab a free copy of Turning, my novelette.
Although it's set in a dystopian zombie apocalypse, it's a character-driven story about survival of the human spirit. So even if you're not into zombies, you might like to check it out for something different.
Thanks so much to those of you who have already grabbed a copy, and thanks for the wonderful feedback and reviews I've received since the release! I've met some fantastic fellow reading & writing freaks on Twitter, and I'm looking forward to going through the drafting process of my novel, knowing there's some shoulders to cry on. :)

So click the image below to get your free copy and spread the word to your friends. This will help my book gain exposure. You can also help out just by clicking on my tags, Tweeting the page and 'liking' it. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment